- Select a suitable vessel (yacht/catamaran, number of berths/cabins*, location)
- If you require assistance, fill in the contact form on the website or call the telephone number
- Fill out the online booking form with the details of the primary traveler (the main contact who will organize payment and complete online forms)
- We (The Yacht Break) will send an email within 24 hours to confirm availability of your vessel or provide some suitable alternatives for you to consider
Travel date beyond 40 days
- You (primary traveler) then have 24 hours to complete the reservation by paying a 50% deposit. Alternatively, you can choose to make payment in full
- The outstanding balance must be paid 40 days before departure, we will send a reminder two weeks before due date
Travel within 40 days
- You (primary traveler) then have 24 hours to complete the reservation by paying the outstanding balance in full
- When the balance is paid in full we will ask you to fill in an online form providing details of your crew (name on passport, passport number, date of birth, contact details) and, if you have booked a hostess, any dietary requirements
- We will then send all the relevant documents for your safe keeping (charter voucher, crew list, marina details etc.)
- If you have booked a hostess/chef, they will be in touch a few weeks before departure to finalize menus
Check-in at the base marina
On arrival at the base marina, meet up with your skipper who can go with you to the yacht agency office to assist you in the check-in procedures.
The initial deposit (50% of the booking fee if the travel date is beyond 40 days) is non-refundable and once paid confirms your booking.
If you do not pay the deposit within 24 hours of receiving the reservation confirmation, the option will expire, and you will need to resubmit your application. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive any correspondence.
For further details of the cancellation policy and refunds, see the Terms & Conditions.