What qualifications do I need for a bareboat charter in Croatia?

To charter a yacht or catamaran without one of our skippers, you will need:

  • a recognized certificate of competence issued by your country
  • a VHF License

Croatia accepts licenses from almost all European countries as well as many others. Make sure that you download the list issued by the Croatian Ministry of the Sea to check if you have a valid license. If you are unsure, please get in touch with us so that there are no problems during check-in.